Thursday, May 3, 2012

Hard

It's been only three days since he left and man is it taking a toll on me. Although today I am feeling better than I did yesterday so I think I will get to the point where his absence will just be a dull ache in my heart. Today I need motivation, I must pack and pack and pack. I have to have boxes ready to send home today... It involves so much effort :( Finals week is next week and baby and mama are feeling the stress of that. I need some stress releasing tips. I try deep breathing and positive thinking plus a number of other things, but nothing seems to be helping and I don't want my stress to cause any problems with the baby, I want a healthy baby. We begun to pick out names, we've got the girls name picked: Evalyn Kesleigh Blevins, but we are still debating on a boys name. I'm so excited to be starting my family, I just wish he was going to be here for the beginning of it all. I just thank God that I have the friends and family that I have, they really are the best support system anybody could ask for. I am one lucky girl. And I know it's going to be hard, it's going to be the hardest thing I've ever done, but in the end it's more than worth it and I know I am strong enough to handle it!

No comments:

Post a Comment