Monday, April 30, 2012

Minute by Minute

Well Justin is gone, he left this morning. It's hit me pretty hard and I'm having the hardest time dealing with it. I honestly feel broken, like a part of me is missing. I don't know how I am going to get through this... I can't even think straight. The one thought that runs through my head over and over again is what if he doesn't come home, what if he doesn't survive? I love him so much and I never wanted him to go. And now I'm carrying his child, out child and there's a chance he may never meet him/her. I don't want to think this way, I want to totally believe that he's going to be perfectly fine but I'm more realistic than that; what he is doing over there is dangerous. I just want him home and he's only been gone eleven hours. How the hell am I going to make it another 395 days? How am I going to begin raising our baby, we need him home. Thank God for family support systems or I'd go crazy. They are going to be my back bone and I guess I am going to take this one day at a time, hour by hour, minute by minute; I have no other choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment