Saturday, April 28, 2012

The End is Near :(

On April 9, 2012 I official became a Blevins :) He makes me so happy. I can't even begin to imagine how I became so lucky. On Thursday, April 26, 2012 Baby and I accompanied Daddy to Miles City where we are enjoying our last weekend together for almost a year. I'm very sad, and as it gets closer and closer to Monday I'm becoming even sadder. I don't know how I'm going to survive without him. I have the greatest support system, friends and family who will be there for me 110% but I want my husband and I'm sure Baby Blevins will want his/her Daddy. More than anything I pray he and his group come home safe. I want my husband back the same way he left, in one whole perfect piece.

This weekend has been filled, so far, with meeting his friends and their loved ones. I made a new friend and I am thankful I was introduced to her. Her husband is also leaving on this deployment and it will be nice to have someone to talk to who is going through the same thing I am and at the same time. She has two children and the last one she had while her husband was in basic training, so she has insight on how to deal with having the baby without my husband around. She's real sweet and her children are adorable. I am so glad we met.

I don't know how long it'll take for me to get back into the normal-ness of everything after Justin is gone, he's my everything and not having him here and the risk of never getting him back weighs heavily on my mind. I just hope this year goes by quickly. I can't wait to roll over and have my husband in bed with me again (hogging the blankets of course). Until then I'm going to take it one day at a time and try not to fall apart.

No comments:

Post a Comment