Monday, April 16, 2012

House Hunting

My husband, my aunt, and I are house hunting. It's been rather frustrating, honestly. We've found some really nice places but man are they spendy. We are looking at two really nice three bedroom homes and I've got my fingers crossed that one of them will come through, hopefully the one that allows pets.

I live in the campus dorms at the moment, and I've lived in them for the past three years. With our little one due in about October I can't be in the dorms next year so I'm being shoved out into the renting world. I'm very excited to have my own place and I'm so blessed that my aunt is going to move in with me. It means I won't be alone and I won't have to drown in debt all on my own. My aunt and I are more like sisters and we've been throwing the idea of moving in together around for a long time. And with Justin leaving in a couple weeks it works out perfectly. And when he returns home we will see where we stand then. We may stay with Erin, my aunt, or find our own place. We won't know until we get there.

If anyone reading this is renting a home or anything like that and has some advice please feel free to comment, I'm always up for advice from those who know something :)

No comments:

Post a Comment