Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Tick Tick

Went in for our check up today and we are A-OK. We are both healthy and growing well. I've only gained about twenty pounds, which I have to say is pretty spectacular! I have been rather upset though, them crazy cravings are hitting me and it seems that my grocery store never has what I'm craving, when I'm craving it. But what do you do, right? So, still apartment hunting, it's not going too well; and school starts in a week. So looks like I may be commuting from P-Burg to Missoula for a while. I have to go to class though. I'm getting so close to delivery time, I'm rather excited but completely terrified at the same time. I don't feel ready for this yet, but I don't think I will ever feel 100% ready to be a mother. I really wish Justin could be here for all of this, especially since he is so excited and looking forward to being a father. Not much else too exciting is going on. Summer is coming to a close and school is upon us once again. I'm excited for my two classes, physical geography and astronomy. I'm really looking forward to finding a place and making it my own, at least for a little while. And soon my little one will be here and we will start our new life and keep each other busy until Justin can come home and join us. Well, I think that is all for now, I'll try and post more often, but I can't guarantee anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment