Sunday, March 25, 2012

It's been awhile

Sorry it's been so long since I last posted. Morning sickness has kicked in and it's pretty much ruining my days. It hits at anytime it feels like and I'm nauseous most of the day. I've tried little tricks, such as getting up slowly or eating a rice cake before I start my day at all, and not much is really helping. My soon-to-be husband is very excited :) I'm getting there the farther along I become. My family is pretty excited too, my mother is already buying baby clothes. It is so nice to have the support system I do, I'm glad I have them. I don't know what I would do if I didn't. I learned last night that Justin will be leaving even sooner for his deployment, it hurts. I really wish he could be here, for the beginning of our marriage and the pregnancy. He'll be home in less than a year though, so that's good news. Not much else is happening with the pregnancy, other than I'm hungry all the time.

2 comments:

  1. Oh sweetie, how far along are you? If you are still in the Missoula area I would love to be some support for you. I had Hyperemisis all through my pregnancy. I learned EVERY trick there is hehehe. Plus I am more than happy to be there when you need during any part of your pregnancy, delivery, or even after. If you like I do wedding planning. I work with different companies so you dont have to. You just get to deal with me lol. That is if your interested. I specialize in planning flowers. but am very knowledgeable with the rest :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thanks, I really appreciate it. I am still in the Missoula area, at least until school gets out then I'm not sure where I am going. I'm in the process of finding a place. It's rather stressful. It would be nice to see each other and even just hang out :) The wedding itself is a ways off still (we just got married at the courthouse but we will have an actual ceremony when he comes home) but I would love to go over some stuff with you. It's always nice to get advice from someone who has insight lol. Thank you so much, you really have no idea how much I appreciate all you are doing or willing to do =D

    ReplyDelete